No, this wasn't my dinner. It was his, the little fella's. His dinner looked and tasted soooo much nicer than mine! It was a quick one that I whipped up for him in about 45 minutes.
Japanese noodle salad w/ avocado
- Brown rice noodle, cooked in a pot of boiling water
- 1/2 avocado, chopped
- 1tbsp Japanese goma dressing, refer here for recipe
- 80ml soymilk, unsweetened, organic (you may use fresh ones or those from carton)
- 1 egg
- 1/4 tsp liquid amino or anchovies powder
- Gently whisk egg and soymilk with a pair of chopsticks. Season with liquid amino or anchovies powder. Whisk to combine.
- Strain the egg mixture through a sieve to remove any egg blobs.
- Divide the egg mixture among 2 ramekin dish.
- Option: add in fish or minced meat.
- Cover with lid or aluminium foil.
- Steam for 15-18min.