This morning for my 1breakfast1lunch project, I made a quick fry egg to go with multigrain and seeds bread as breakfast, and this easy 5 ingredients spaghetti bolognese for lunch.
To prepare the chicken bolognese sauce:
- 2-3 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1/2 onion, finely minced
- 4 tomato, roughly chopped
- 1 chicken thigh meat, minced and marinated with dash of orange juice, pinch of salt and liquid amino
- 1/2 cup of water
- Seasoning eg balsamic vinegar, salt, pepper etc (optional)
- Heat up a pan with 1-2 tbsp of cooking oil, I use a choice of rice bran oil or grapeseed oil.
- Stir in minced garlic and onion, fry till aromatic, about 1-2min.
- Stir in minced chicken. Stir fry for about 1-2min.
- Stir in skinned and chopped tomato.
- Pour in water. Gently simmer for about 15 to 20min for flavor to develop.
- Season with choice of seasoning.
- Serve with spaghetti or pasta.